Saturday, September 13, 1:30 PM
Language Center Event
Registration Now Open
Register early--classes fill up very fast.
Uki Uki NihonGO + Culture! - Lesson 9
Welcome to Uki Uki NihonGO + Culture! In today's lesson, we are answering some of the comments and questions we received from our viewers!
- DEEP CUTS: The Head and Heart of JAPAN CUTS 2014
- JAPAN CUTS Genre Genetics: Diversifying the DNA of Japanese Film
- Learning Japanese at Japan Society: Laughter, Culture & Connection
- Merlin, Madagascar, and Mori: The Mystic Road to Stonehenge
- Sword Unconcealed: The Martial Legacy Of The Samurai
- Destination JS: A Suite Of Japanese Sweets From Katagiri
- The #TPP and Japanese Agriculture http://t.co/SVAGGaPHW4 via @Diplomat_APAC
- #Uitemate,Japanese technique to prevent drowning catches on around the globe http://t.co/SCkDuOCgDJ via @japantimes
- TIME Photo: These Are Japan's Coolest New Trains http://t.co/5JAfuMc1om via @TIMEWorld
- Our resident artist #CyokoTamai at work in our galleries reminding us: #makearteveryday! Cyoko teases� http://t.co/QkmR4VvG68
- Live Cartooning Brings 'The Walt Disney of Japan' To Life On Stage http://t.co/AhTbLqcTRq via @WBURartery #OsamuTezuka #theater
- The walk that made me love Japan : Kyoto http://t.co/xbxFm0GRHG via @BBC #travel
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On March 12, 2011, Japan Society created the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, a disaster relief fund to aid victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. One hundred percent of your tax-deductible contributions to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund go to organizations that directly help victims of the March 11 disaster.
To learn how one grantee is revitalizing local economies in Tohoku, hear first-hand from Haruo Miyagi, the founder and CEO of ETIC.