Japan Society’s Corporate Program hosts public and invitation-only programs for the international business and policy community covering the people and issues that define the U.S.-Japan relationship in a regional and global context.
Reimagining Japan: The Quest for a Future that Works
Two years have passed since the March 11 earthquake in Japan. To mark the international release of an ambitious new book, a panel of eminent authors has been asked to re-imagine Japan's present and future.
- Challenges to Building Stability on the Korean Peninsula: A Talk with Ambassador Glyn Davies: May 9, 2013
- Abenomics: Could This Time Be Different?: April 23, 2013
- Tokyo’s Place in the World: Through the Eyes of Tokyo Governor Naoki Inose: April 15, 2013
- The Rewards of Taking Risks in the Age of Innovation: March 8, 2013
- An Evening with Maurice Greenberg:
The AIG Story: February 25, 2013