Corporate Program NewsThe Corporate Program is updating and improving its event registration system. Users can now create an online account, register multiple guests at once, and pay online. Corporate members are entitled to a limited number of free admissions to corporate programs. In order to take advantage of this benefit, employees need to enter their “corporate member code” during the registration process. An email was sent to corporate members in late August with their specific “corporate member code.” For further assistance, please contact the Corporate Program at 212-715-1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JAPAN SOCIETY - CHINA INSTITUTE JOINT PROGRAM
- See All Upcoming Events
- By 2020, nearly half of JPN's ATMs will accept credit & bank cards issued in foreign countries http://t.co/mnfkQ1DraC http://t.co/bAKOoodEXK
- What is #Japan's UNESCO World Heritage bid all about? @japantimes http://t.co/0MUcnfvcLv http://t.co/rHHbiC6HFZ
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Japan's underground bike elevator is a work of pure genius http://t.co/VwRze2bXla http://t.co/JHssSbDYbx
Reimagining Japan: The Quest for a Future that Works
Two years have passed since the March 11 earthquake in Japan. To mark the international release of an ambitious new book, a panel of eminent authors has been asked to re-imagine Japan's present and future.
- Abenomics in the New Stage: March 24, 2015
- Maritime Security in East Asia: Creating a New Landscape for U.S.-Japan Relations: February 4, 2015
- Glenview Capital’s Larry Robbins on Investing in Today’s Markets: February 3, 2015
- The U.S. and Japan: Allies, Global Partners, and Friends for the Future: January 13, 2015
- Lawson’s Takeshi Niinami on the Next Step for Japan’s Growth Strategy: July 23, 2014