Corporate Program NewsThe Corporate Program is updating and improving its event registration system. Users can now create an online account, register multiple guests at once, and pay online. Corporate members are entitled to a limited number of free admissions to corporate programs. In order to take advantage of this benefit, employees need to enter their “corporate member code” during the registration process. An email was sent to corporate members in late August with their specific “corporate member code.” For further assistance, please contact the Corporate Program at 212-715-1208 or email email@example.com.
- See All Upcoming Events
- #Japan Inc. has a master plan in #SoutheastAsia http://t.co/PsYwNCFtVM via @WSJ
- Will #Japan�s Volcanic Eruption Further Delay #Nuclear Restart? | The Diplomat http://t.co/FsrHkcwH4N
- #Abe vows to revitalize rural communities to protect #Japan�s future. What steps does he need to take? http://t.co/xPPip7Ckxt
Reimagining Japan: The Quest for a Future that Works
Two years have passed since the March 11 earthquake in Japan. To mark the international release of an ambitious new book, a panel of eminent authors has been asked to re-imagine Japan's present and future.
- Lawson’s Takeshi Niinami on the Next Step for Japan’s Growth Strategy: July 23, 2014
- Revolutionizing Japan’s Information & Communications Security Environment: May 2, 2014
- Hitting the Mark? The Third Arrow in Sharper Focus: April 30, 2014
- Tapping Potential: Encouraging Women’s Empowerment in the U.S. & Japan: April 2, 2014
- Recent Developments in Japan’s Economy & Monetary Policy: March 19, 2014