Business & Policy
Business & Policy
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
We would like to express our deepest condolences and sympathy to those affected by the recent earthquakes that hit Kumamoto. Japan Society accepts contributions to support recovery in Kumamoto and remains active in Tohoku as recovery is ongoing and much remains to be done. We are grateful to all those who have generously supported the people of Japan.
Commemorating the 5th Anniversary of 3/11
An institution-wide series of programming that examines the post-3/11 recovery and reconstruction process and the tremendous challenges that remain.
In this new video, Munemasa Takahashi discusses the Lost and Found project, focusing on the recovery, restoration and digitization of personal photographs lost in the 3/11 disaster. Part of the ongoing Gallery exhibition In the Wake: Japanese Photographers Respond to 3/11.
Registration Now OpenRegister early--classes fill up very fast.
- Summer Hiragana and Katakana
- Summer Japanese
- Summer Shodo
- Summer Intensive Japanese Weekend
- Early Summer English
- Ramifications of WWII: Recommended Reading & Resources On U.S.-Japan Relations
- Cats Purr-vade Japan's History and Culture
- Christianity In Japan & A Noh Theater Prayer For Peace
- Lessons From Another World: Three Timeless Folktales From Japan
- The Mystery Of Merii of Hama And The Birth Of 'Yokohama Rosa'
- Learning Japanese: Enhance Classes With A Listening and Reading Routine
- RT @ysyalexis: #SouFujimoto 's transparent public toilet that became a tourist attraction for art lovers #japanesearchitecture https://t.co�
- RT @JS_Gallery_NYC: Join our JS #BookClub on Horses, Horses, in the End the Light Remains Pure, June 4, 4 PM! https://t.co/9v2VDN3MqJ https�
- RT @archpaper: Sou Foujimoto discussing the boundaries between nature and architecture at the @japansociety. https://t.co/PKNlj5EDzj
- RT @js_film_nyc: Happy birthday to the visionary, utterly original director Seijun Suzuki, who turned 93 today! https://t.co/nZggg8l9tS
- RT @JS_Gallery_NYC: Don't miss the @js_gallery_nyc Horses, Horses #BookClub June 4 @ 4 PM! Start #reading today: https://t.co/Wbl0HZgAbG ht�
- 2nite's talk w/ architect #SouFujimoto sold out! Waitlist begins 1hr b/4. Future talks: https://t.co/rUIGk5pDZZ https://t.co/kmBSIm9TMb
Stay informed about all Japan Society programs and events.