Registration Now Open
Register early--classes fill up very fast.
- Winter Holiday Shodo & Weekend Shodo
- Winter Holiday Conversational Japanese
- Miyashita-sensei Language Videos
Japan Society's Performing Arts Program celebrates its 60th Anniversary! Tickets for the 2013-14 Performing Arts season are now on sale.
Click here to see the full season schedule and to purchase tickets.
Rebirth: Recent Work by Mariko Mori
An icon of 1990s Japanese pop art, the visionary artist Mariko Mori has always transformed herself effortlessly and faster than anyone else into the future. Japan Society Gallery presents her latest countenance in this major solo exhibition, Rebirth, as a significant artistic statement by Mori.
- Destination JS: A Suite Of Japanese Sweets From Katagiri
- The Mascot Games: 2013 Edition
- A Play Is Born: 'Our Planet' Emerges From Beyond The Fourth Wall
- Cosmic Womb With A View: Mariko Mori's 'White Hole'
- Distributing Cures To The Developing World: Japan's Barrier Breaking Global Health Coalition
- Once a Thing of the West, These Dishes Are Now As Japanese As Sushi
- RT @js_film_nyc: Ends Tuesday at midnight�see official rules here: http://t.co/h8fBTTpiK8 Don�t forget to use the hashtag #RichieTribute wi�
- RT @js_film_nyc: Prizes include 2 free tickets to LATE AUTUMN @js_film_nyc 12/12 http://t.co/8eJW46QrOW + gifts from @Criterion @StoneBridg�
- RT @js_film_nyc: Announcing the prize giveaway for our 12/12 screening! Tweet us w/ your fav Ozu film to enter (see pic for prizes) http://�
- Piano tuners from Japan have global reputation for perfection http://t.co/rGyat6T67Z via @asahi #musicmonday
- RT @KyokushinNY: Kyokushin Karate New York KKNY Demo: Sat 12/14 6:30pm at the Japan Society in NYC. OSU! http://t.co/NGUm6KkXrO
- RT @lkohnke: On Wed at 6:30p, I am speaking at the Japan Society about g-f desserts. Kyotofu will do a demo & is catering. http://t.co/34QV�
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On March 12, 2011, Japan Society created the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, a disaster relief fund to aid victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. One hundred percent of your tax-deductible contributions to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund go to organizations that directly help victims of the March 11 disaster.
To learn how one grantee is revitalizing local economies in Tohoku, hear first-hand from Haruo Miyagi, the founder and CEO of ETIC.