Language Center Event
Registration Now Open
Register early--classes fill up very fast.
Uki Uki NihonGO + Culture! - Lesson 9
Welcome to Uki Uki NihonGO + Culture! In today's lesson, we are answering some of the comments and questions we received from our viewers!
- Japan and Working Women: The Swelling Wave of Abe�s 'Womenomics'
- DEEP CUTS: The Head and Heart of JAPAN CUTS 2014
- JAPAN CUTS Genre Genetics: Diversifying the DNA of Japanese Film
- Learning Japanese at Japan Society: Laughter, Culture & Connection
- Merlin, Madagascar, and Mori: The Mystic Road to Stonehenge
- Sword Unconcealed: The Martial Legacy Of The Samurai
- RT @playbill: Stories from the War: The Japan Society's 2014-15 Season investigates history through theatre. http://t.co/tNZqrS0HSM
- Sumo Wrestlers Find Plane Seats a Bit Snug http://t.co/Dyf3ripPN8 via @wsjasia #youdontsay
- RT @studiokudos: We're excited to be a Restaurant and Merchant Partner of @japansociety http://t.co/wTAesqyyKK
- JS Blog ~ Japan and Working Women: The Swelling Wave of Abe�s #Womenomics: http://t.co/NMfxQIUKtz
- 35% of Japan's reconstruction budget for tsunami areas going unused http://t.co/njj37hBFit via @japantimes
- Welcome to all #JapanSociety #YoungProfessionals members taking the stage tonight for the annual� http://t.co/1QZ7VHzsEj
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On March 12, 2011, Japan Society created the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, a disaster relief fund to aid victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. One hundred percent of your tax-deductible contributions to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund go to organizations that directly help victims of the March 11 disaster.
To learn how one grantee is revitalizing local economies in Tohoku, hear first-hand from Haruo Miyagi, the founder and CEO of ETIC.
Stay informed about all Japan Society programs and events.