333 East 47th Street
New York, NY 10017
Tuesday—Thursday, 12 PM—7 PM
Friday, 12 PM—9 PM
Saturday & Sunday, 11 AM—5 PM
Closed Mondays and on major holidays.
Box Office Hours:
Monday—Thursday, 11 AM—7 PM
Friday, 11 AM—9 PM
Weekends during exhibitions, 11 AM—5 PM
Telephone: (212) 715-1258
$12/$10 students and seniors
Free for Japan Society members (Join today!)
Free admission on Fridays from 6—9 PM.
Monday—Friday, 9:30 AM—5:30 PM
Open evenings and weekends (times vary) for special events.
Accessibility: Japan Society is committed to offering programs and services that are accessible to all visitors. Public performance spaces, classrooms and restrooms are accessible to everyone.
Box Office Policy:
• All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
• Ticket resale on Japan Society grounds is prohibited.
• Full-time students with a valid Student ID are eligible for student discounts, when available. Please bring a valid Student ID when purchasing or picking up discounted tickets. Please Note: not all events have Student discount tickets.
• Any individual over the age of 65 years is eligible for senior discounts, when available. Please bring a valid ID when purchasing or picking up discounted tickets. Please Note: not all events have Senior discount tickets.
Phone: (212) 832-1155
Box Office: (212) 715-1258
Membership: (212) 715-1270
Language Center: (212) 715-1269
Between First and Second Avenues, a short walk from Grand Central Terminal.
- By subway: and at Grand Central Station; at 51st Street and Lexington Avenue; and the at Lexington Avenue and 53rd Street. Public parking available nearby.
- By bus: M15 to 47th Street, M101 or M102 north on Third Avenue to 47th Street, or crosstown M50 (on weekdays) or M42.