Corporate Program NewsThe Corporate Program is updating and improving its event registration system. Users can now create an online account, register multiple guests at once, and pay online. Corporate members are entitled to a limited number of free admissions to corporate programs. In order to take advantage of this benefit, employees need to enter their “corporate member code” during the registration process. An email was sent to corporate members in late August with their specific “corporate member code.” For further assistance, please contact the Corporate Program at 212-715-1208 or email email@example.com.
- See All Upcoming Events
- Opinion: #Japan�s #Defense Policy Revision � Where is Japan Headed? | Brookings Institution http://t.co/reKQreFFbt
- RT @ShingetsuNews: Some in LDP suggesting Yuko Obuchi as possibility to become party's first female Secretary-General.
- #Abe, Ishiba to discuss #Cabinet, LDP executive changes Friday | The Japan Times http://t.co/35n1UUgWlL
Reimagining Japan: The Quest for a Future that Works
Two years have passed since the March 11 earthquake in Japan. To mark the international release of an ambitious new book, a panel of eminent authors has been asked to re-imagine Japan's present and future.
- Spreading Japanese Fast Fashion to the World: UNIQLO’s International Growth Strategy: June 17, 2014
- Revolutionizing Japan’s Information & Communications Security Environment: May 2, 2014
- Hitting the Mark? The Third Arrow in Sharper Focus: April 30, 2014
- Tapping Potential: Encouraging Women’s Empowerment in the U.S. & Japan: April 2, 2014
- Recent Developments in Japan’s Economy & Monetary Policy: March 19, 2014