Corporate Program NewsThe Corporate Program is updating and improving its event registration system. Users can now create an online account, register multiple guests at once, and pay online. Corporate members are entitled to a limited number of free admissions to corporate programs. In order to take advantage of this benefit, employees need to enter their “corporate member code” during the registration process. An email was sent to corporate members in late August with their specific “corporate member code.” For further assistance, please contact the Corporate Program at 212-715-1208 or email email@example.com.
- See All Upcoming Events
- #Obama on #TPP: it is �tough but the right thing to do to prepare us for the future� #jsTPP http://t.co/e19im6uYZv http://t.co/wrvKvnpQjM
- JPN's govt's hope for nuclear power to supply 20% of electricity plagued by legal battles. http://t.co/0Rx3BCsjmj http://t.co/PBHjGDC5VZ
- RT @freddiethekat: Rebrand Japan as "cool, creative" - @bill_emmott #NHK @JS_BizPol
Reimagining Japan: The Quest for a Future that Works
Two years have passed since the March 11 earthquake in Japan. To mark the international release of an ambitious new book, a panel of eminent authors has been asked to re-imagine Japan's present and future.
- Maritime Security in East Asia: Creating a New Landscape for U.S.-Japan Relations: February 4, 2015
- Glenview Capital’s Larry Robbins on Investing in Today’s Markets: February 3, 2015
- The U.S. and Japan: Allies, Global Partners, and Friends for the Future: January 13, 2015
- Lawson’s Takeshi Niinami on the Next Step for Japan’s Growth Strategy: July 23, 2014
- Revolutionizing Japan’s Information & Communications Security Environment: May 2, 2014