BECOME A JAPAN SOCIETY MEMBER AND JOIN THE FUN!
Japan Society’s programs and activities are uniquely designed for people who are passionate about Japan and Japanese culture. Membership gives you exclusive benefits, invitations to special events and discounts on hundreds of programs throughout the year.
- Free admission to Japan Society Gallery
- Discounts on box office events
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on Japanese language classes
- And more!
P.S.: Join or upgrade your membership at the Sustaining level and up and receive a limited-edition red Japan Society umbrella, while supplies last! In addition, enjoy special privileges provided by our restaurant and merchant partners, among other benefits.
Membership contributions, depending on the levels, are fully or partially tax-deductible and help Japan Society present vital and dynamic programs to the public.
- Free admission to gallery exhibitions
- Invitations to members-only programs and gallery exhibition openings
- Discounted tickets to box office events
- Discounts on Toyota Language Center classes
- Discounts on Japan Society exhibition catalogues
- Subscription to bimonthly Calendar of Events
- Free access to C.V. Starr Library
All Sustaining benefits, plus:
- Invitations to select private receptions and special film screenings
- Invitations to private gallery tours
- One select exhibition catalogue each year
- One Individual ($60) gift membership for a person of your choice
- Acknowledgment in Japan Society’s Annual Report
Circle of Friends giving begins at $1,000 and allows you either to focus your gift on particular programs or support our full range of programming. Special benefits accompany these levels.
Circle of Friends
Image: Japanese craft beer tasting © Ayumi Sakamoto