Life of Cats Video Tour
Highlights from our current exhibition, Life of Cats: Selections from the Hiraki Ukiyo-e Collection!
Stories from the War
Registration Now OpenRegister early--classes fill up very fast.
- New! Special Workshops for Advanced Japanese Students
- Spring Conversational Japanese
- Spring Open Level Shodo
- Spring Teacher Training
- Early Summer English
- Summer Rodoku
- Summer Hiragana and Katakana Workshops
- Miyashita-sensei Language Videos
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On the 4th anniversary of the Great East Japan Earthquake, Japan Society remembers those who lost their lives and those whose lives have been forever changed by the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear power plant meltdown. We are heartened by the determination and resilience of the residents of Tohoku.
Uki Uki NihonGO + Culture! Lesson 19: Interesting Food
Learn how to converse about some lesser known Japanese food like nattou, torotoro, and shiokara!
- Recovery's Long Road: Fukushima Four Years After The Great East Japan Earthquake
- The Story of Tokyo Rose
- Memories of Oshogatsu, Japan's New Year's Family Celebration
- Taking The First Steps To Learning Japanese
- Delight in the Details: A Closer Look at Japan Society's �Garden'
- Nothing Less Than Perfection: The Dedication of Japan�s Master Craftsmen
- RT @WSJphotos: As cherry blossom season approaches, a look back at past pink seasons in Tokyo: http://t.co/GXbHgRTw3I (Photos) http://t.co/�
- RT @6dokidoki: ??? RT @MarzipanPhysics: Scored some sweetie @6dokidoki merchant at the Sebastian Masuda lecture @japansociety !! http://t.c�
- Shirley Yamaguchi stars in #propaganda film SONG OF THE WHITE ORCHID 2nite http://t.co/KwMggWJmkK #storiesfromthewar http://t.co/sd8RjwYE58
- RT @nerdyorkcity: Song of the White Orchid at @japansociety! #todayinnyc http://t.co/Lv1VKmGbMX
- RT @thehill: ICYMI: Next month Shinzo Abe will become the first Japanese leader ever to address Congress http://t.co/j6bwnbQXaC http://t.co�
- RT @NYCAudioTours: #Free #museums on Fridays: - @MuseumModernArt 4-6pm; - @whitneymuseum 6-9pm; - @japansociety 6-9pm; - @NYHistory (pay wh�