333 East 47th Street
New York, NY 10017
Please review the entire list of visitor policies and safety protocols. By purchasing a ticket and visiting Japan Society, you and your party are agreeing to abide by all Japan Society policies and safety protocols. Visitors who violate these policies may be asked to leave Japan Society without refund.
12—2 pm (members and higher-risk individuals only)
2—6 pm (general public)
Box Office Hours
Monday—Wednesday, 9 am—5 pm
Thursday & Friday, 9 am—6 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 12 pm—6 pm
Telephone: (212) 715-1258
Japan Society is a proud member of Museums for All and accepts Culture Pass. If eligible, please select these options at check-out. Please bring proof of your enrollment in Culture Pass or present your SNAP or EBT card to access Museums for All benefits.
Box Office Policy
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the management.
- Programs are subject to change, including with respect to guest appearances.
- Ticket resale on Japan Society grounds is prohibited.
- Full-time students with a valid Student ID are eligible for student discounts, when available. Please bring a valid Student ID when purchasing or picking up discounted tickets. Please Note: not all events have Student discount tickets.
- Any individual over the age of 65 years is eligible for senior discounts, when available. Please bring a valid ID when purchasing or picking up discounted tickets. Please Note: not all events have Senior discount tickets.
Phone: (212) 832-1155
Box Office: (212) 715-1258
Membership: (212) 715-1270
Language Center: (212) 715-1269
Between First and Second Avenues, a short walk from Grand Central Terminal.
- By subway: and at Grand Central Station; at 51st Street and Lexington Avenue; and the at Lexington Avenue and 53rd Street. Public parking available nearby.
- By bus: M15 to 47th Street, M101 or M102 north on Third Avenue to 47th Street, or crosstown M50 (on weekdays) or M42.